Successful man raising arms after cross track running on summer sunset

Insurance Coverage

Premier Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine offers cutting-edge care and personalized treatment plans for sports injuries, arthritis, and chronic pain. We prioritize conservative treatments whenever possible but employ advanced surgical techniques when needed. Known for empathy and genuine care, we ensure a welcoming atmosphere for all patients.


At  Premier Orthopaedics, we are committed to providing accessible and comprehensive orthopaedic care to our patients. We understand that navigating insurance coverage can be complex, so we strive to make the process as transparent and seamless as possible. Here’s what you need to know about insurance coverage and accessing care at our practice:

We are in network with nearly all major insurance carriers.

To verify if we are in-network with your plan, please complete the form below. Someone from our office will review your benefits and call you back as soon as possible.

At Premier Orthopaedics, we accept nearly all major insurance carriers to ensure that our patients have access to the care they need. Whether you are covered by private commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid (Horizon NJ Health, Amerigroup) Tricare (which supports veterans and their families), Workers Compensation, No-Fault insurance, or other insurance plans, we are here to assist you in accessing the orthopaedic services you require.

Understanding Insurance Terminology:


A co-pay is a fixed amount that you are required to pay out of pocket for certain medical services, such as doctor visits or prescription medications. The amount of your co-pay may vary depending on your insurance plan and the specific services rendered.

A deductible is the amount of money you must pay out of pocket for covered medical services before your insurance coverage begins to pay. Once you reach your deductible amount, your insurance plan will typically cover a percentage of the remaining costs (see co-insurance).


Co-insurance is the percentage of the total cost of a covered medical service that you are responsible for paying after you have met your deductible. For example, if your insurance plan has a 20% co-insurance requirement, you would be responsible for paying 20% of the covered medical expenses, while your insurance plan would cover the remaining 80%.
Out-of-Network Coverage:

Some insurance plans may offer out-of-network coverage, which allows you to receive care from providers who are not part of your insurance plan’s network. However, out-of-network services may be subject to higher co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance rates compared to in-network services.

Navigating Insurance Coverage:

Understanding your insurance coverage and benefits is essential for making informed decisions about your healthcare. Before scheduling an appointment or undergoing treatment, we recommend contacting your insurance provider to verify coverage, including any co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance requirements. Our knowledgeable staff is also available to assist you in navigating insurance-related inquiries and ensuring that you have access to the care you need.

At Premier Orthopaedics, we are dedicated to providing high-quality orthopaedic care to all of our patients, regardless of their insurance coverage. If you have any questions or concerns about insurance billing, coverage, or payment options, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff for assistance. We are here to support you every step of the way on your journey to improved orthopaedic health and wellness.

Your Partners In Managing Insurance Concerns

We understand the importance of having the necessary medical coverage, which is why we proudly accept Medicare and Medicaid.

We recognize that insurance terms and policies can be difficult to decipher, and we’re committed to making this process as straightforward as possible for you. If you find yourself unsure about whether our services are covered under your insurance plan, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our knowledgeable insurance specialists. They’ll be more than happy to provide clarity and guidance, ensuring you have the information you need to make informed decisions about your healthcare. Your peace of mind is our priority, and we’re dedicated to helping you navigate the intricacies of insurance with confidence.